where Gravitational force can be zero?
when two masses will be at ꝏ infinite distance apart.
where g can be zero?
at center of earth because g’ = g ( 1-d/R)
When d =R then g will be zero.
Why G is known as Universal Constant of Gravitation?
Because it’s value remain same at all place. It does not change place to place.
Class 11 Question papers of different Schools
- Arihant publication
- CBSE Sample Paper Class12
- Class 11
- Class 11 Physics handwritten notes
- Class 11th physics
- Class 12
- Class12 Physics handwritten notes
- Class12th physics
- Class12th physics assignments
- Dav board Class 11
- DPP Class 11
- DPP Class 12
- HBSE board Physics Class 12
- NCERT Class 11
- Numerical Problems Class 11
- Physics content
- Syllabus Of Physics
- Test & Assignments
- Assertion Reason Chapter 10 Wave Optics Class 12 Physics
- Assertion Reason Questions Chapter 9 Ray Optics & Optical Instruments Class 12 Physics
- Assertion and Reason Questions Class 12 Physics Chapter 8 Electromagnetic waves
- Ray Optics Test 01Class 12 Physics 2023- 24
- Class 12 Physics Wave Optics Test 01 2023-24