- Arihant publication
- CBSE Sample Paper Class12
- Class 11
- Class 11 Physics handwritten notes
- Class 11th physics
- Class 12
- Class12 Physics handwritten notes
- Class12th physics
- Class12th physics assignments
- Dav board Class 11
- DPP Class 11
- DPP Class 12
- HBSE board Physics Class 12
- NCERT Class 11
- Numerical Problems Class 11
- Physics content
- Syllabus Of Physics
- Test & Assignments
- Electromagnetic waves Important Numericals & Conceptuals
- Important Questions Electromagnetic waves Chapter 8
- Assignment 01 Class 12 Physics Electromagnetic Waves 2023-24
- Work Energy & Power Test -1 2023-24
- Alternating Current Test 2022 -23 Class 12 Physics
What’s the difference between A.C &D.C ?
Electric current flows in two ways AC or DC.
Main difference between AC or DC is about direction.
In DC electrons flow steadily in a single direction but in AC direction of electrons is keep on changing.