Rate This Article With 5 Stars.
Last updated on September 30th, 2019 at 03:31 pm
Magnetic force is the force of attraction or repulsion between two magnets or a magnet and some metals. These metals belong to a particular group and are called magnetic material. Iron, Cobalt, and Nickel are examples of magnetic material.
When you bring an Iron rod close to a magnet, it gets attracted. Moreover, when you bring south(north) pole close to a north(south) pole, the force is attractive. However, the force is repulsive in nature when you bring a north(south) pole of a magnet close to north(south) pole of another magnet. Commonly, we can say that two opposite poles attract and two similar magnetic poles repel each other.
Below we provide a few Examples of Magnetic Force to make you comfortable with the topic. I hope it will be helpful for you.
Examples of Magnetic Force
- Fridge Magnet. Can you remember your cute fridge magnet?
- Earth’s magnetic force.
- Magnetic compass.
- Attraction and repulsion of two magnets.
- The ceiling fan works due to magnetic force.
- Speaker is an example of a magnetic force.
- Hard disks in computer work based on this force.
- Beautiful aurora in the northern hemisphere.
- A particle accelerator in CERN.
- Maglev trains
Hope you liked our article Examples of Magnetic force. Rate it with 5 Stars.